D-Hud "Welcome to Da Durty" (Single)

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

MALK NAZ has mad love and respect for D-HUD


Rap recording artist MALK NAZ has a lot of love and respect for his fellow lyricist D-Hud!  Read what he has to say below.... 


My Man and D Hud, Jack of All trades , master of none, Fragout !!!!!hit the floor now every body run. Dennis is a great man I remember about a decade ago when I was running wild in the army he sat me down and help me change my life I thank I love my brother for that.  Ever since we’ve been like the new version of outcast doing a Music staying humble stay in as a unit, yeah better be ready for D Hud is going down like Judge Joe Brown as my brother and I love him to death. Owt of Order ENT!!!!! - Malk Naz


TRUE INDEED!!

Keep checking back for more updates on D-Hud and his music!





2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Son. I knew You were different the way You entered into this World.
    You've ALWAYS Been DESTINED FOR GREATNESS.��. CONTINUE PUTTING GOD 1ST AND WATCH HOW YOUR SOAR LIKE AN EAGLE������. CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN ON SUCH AN AMAZING SONG AND VIDEO.
    ME MA��������
    YOUR 1ST AND #1 FAN FOR LIFE��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Me Ma for your love and support. I love you mom

    ReplyDelete